Influenza. Bronchitis. Sinus Infection.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad you're feeling better - you must be, to be up to making a chicken pot pie from scratch (I love them) and arguing with your father. Just make sure you don't overdo it and have a relapse.

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stubborness can help strengthen immunity.
Meanness can too...

Glad you're feeling better~!

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by noni

Yes, Gemlady, they certainly are. Last night I slept - for the first time in about 8 days - a whole 9 hours, only waking once because I felt rotten. This was sweet, sweet bliss.
Aren't codiene dreams the best tho! I've been taking cough medicine with codiene for the past 3 days. I have a simple cold, but the cough is knocking me on my a$$. Last night I had black and white kittens running up and down the walls in my bedroom. I woke up and looked around for them. The only black and white kitten I found was Frantic trying to keep my feet warm.

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by noni

"So call your cancer Dr. You like him...and I already know who he is, and have his phone number. If you don't call Dr XXX, I will."
"fine, but you can't make me take the meds."
"Wanna bet? How do you think all the cats get their pills and I am still alive?"
You are so funny, Michele!

I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better and that you're confronting your "I can just work through the pain" stubborn streak! I was really worried when you went into the office on Friday with chills and a fever!

I still think you'll need to nurse yourself for awhile, though, given that you have the flu, a sinus infection, and bronchitis (yeesh, woman!) My fear is that you will pull a "Michele's dad," i.e., think "I can go back to the office now and stop babying myself because I feel better" and then get pneumonia!

So, keep taking care of yourself!!!
Sorry, the stern mom is coming out in me, again.