Inflammation of the kidneys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
RIP Mukkia.  I am so sorry for your loss!  He is at peace with no more sickness, and you were with him when he crossed the bridge.  That means everything!

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh No!! I am absolutely heartbroken. I know how much he meant to you and what a beautiful special little guy he was. I know that you did everything, and I mean everything possible to make him better. He was so lucky to have you as his guardian and friend. RIP sweet Mukkia you will always be loved

tamu708

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your loss of precious Mukkia.  RIP little angel. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mukkia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all of the support we have received through this site. It truly means so much. I ask that both of my threads on Mukkia please be closed now. I just don't want to be notified at this time. I honestly don't mean anything bad about the request; I am just broken right now. Thank you for understanding, and again, thank you for everything, to everyone.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
So sad to read the latest updates here.   Thank you for sharing yor picture of Mukkia with us, it is a beautiful and peaceful picture.   I am sure I am not alone in sharing tears here, and will be thinking of you in the days, weeks and months to come.  If you feel it will help you in any way please do start a thread for Mukkia in our Crossing the Bridge forum when ever you are ready for this.

With respect for Mukkia, and the wishes expressed above, this thread has now been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.