Infiltrator causing big problems

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dorymb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I stayed outside while my husband took him in. Joe said Harley/Freddy had to be coaxed out of the carrier, but as soon as he came out he jumped up on the window sill.  He has his sister there and the woman said they got along. I'm not sure if they allow the cats inside the house. There was an open cage with a bowl of dry food in it for the sister cat (who looked healthy and was reportedly neutered) on the front (not enclosed) porch. But the sister cat (who resembled Freddy) came walking up the front sidewalk. Harley/Freddy's set up was in the back porch laundry room. I'm trying not to be judgmental. The last thing the woman said to my husband was "If it doesn't work out, I'll call you." She knows how much we care about him.

Anyway, my other outside cats (three) have enjoyed exploring their turf and lounging on the straw bales by the garage. Something they haven't done in months.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Catching up here! WOW the plot did thicken and I was surprised to hear that she actually came back calling for her cat. Well, at least he has a home and I half wonder if you will be seeing him again since the comment was made about calling if it doesn't work out!!!!! :rolleyes: Freddie will probably get out again..... Good to hear that your other three are feeling comfortable again outside. :wavey:

Last edited: