Indoor or Outdoor?

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Indoor only cat. She is a Sphynx. Very friendly too, and a lot of neighborhood dogs aren't so friendly to cats from what I have seen.

My dogs are indoor too. I enjoy them a lot more that way, they are actually a part of my life instead of I see them only when I go in the backyard and they love spending time with us indoors and sleeping in our bed (they have a doggie door for when we are home to go in and out). We go on long daily walks and play in the huge backyard (fenced) every day though. I love the outdoors, so do they, I wish my cat could experience the outdoors with us but I know it is a lot safer for her inside.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are all indoor cats (Winchester used to be an outdoor cat before he got 'fixed', but I took care of that problem!
.). I used to let my babies outside years ago, but quit doing so after an
neighbor kicked one of my babies, and caused him to have internal bleeding which resulted in the cat's death.
Ever since then, I wouldn't let them out, except on a leash or out on the porch. Now I can't even do that, b/c of Geronimo & Winchester's FIP: we have too many strays that we feed on the porch, and I don't want to take the chance of any of my babies getting infected.
But they're quite content to sit in the window and view the world that way..

~KK~