Inchy

carmen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My thoughts go with you now, just like yours went with me two weeks ago when I lost my little Nena.
RIP little Inchy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to each of you for sharing your condolences. I did not see Inchy's original owner, as I was sick yesterday. I'm sure that is part of why my grief over his loss is so acute...the knowledge that I still need to tell her.

And part of it is still feeling somewhat shocked. When I first saw little Inchy, with his hind legs knock kneed, and him being so tiny, I feared for his health. But he had passed his vet checks, and was consistently healthy. His markings were so unusual, and his size kept him kittenish. And of course the little stubby tail...tucked between his legs when we first got him, because he was scared in a new situation. Soon it was held high, as he took charge of his new home.

The silliness of him nursing at 3 months old, when Piglet had newborns needing that milk. The softness of his fur. All the kitties are special, really they are. But some are like little shining stars. That was Inchy...just a very special little guy, who is greatly missed by all who loved him.

Again, thanks for taking time to post. It helps to sooth my heart to know my friends here care.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Becky, I just saw this........I'm so sorry for little Inchy.......RIP little one!