In Need of Help Adopting Out Kittens

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so glad that white kitty has a good home. I fell in love with him/her just looking at the photo! LOL. Maybe the Minnesota person has some friends that want a kitten or 2. I know what it's like to home kittens - my Elsa had 8 and it was hard to find that many homes.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is my adoption form- you are welcome to use it if you like. I have deleted some areas such as my address, phone etc. I charge $40.00 flat for kittens or cats. If they can't afford that, they can't afford to share their lives with cats.

Adopt The Abandoned

Adoption Questionnaire
Your Name___________________________ Date of Birth______Age____

Address____________________City____________State_____Zip_______
P.O. Box___________City____________State______Zip_________

Own____ Rent_____How long_______ Landlord Approval____________

What county do you live in?_________________________________________

Previous address if less than 2 years:_________________________________

Home phone_____________________ Cell Phone__________________
Work Phone_____________________
Email___________________________

Household Members: Name Relationship Ages Occupation

Do you have any pets now?
What kind? Gender Spayed/Neutered Inside/Outside

Who are you interested in?

Will the cat be an inside cat________ Inside/Outside _____ Barn Cat _______

How many acres do you have ______ Do you live in the country_______ In town______

What brands of pet food would you feed?____________________________________

What kind of flea control would you use?_____________________________________

What kind of animals you have owned in the past 5 years, and if not
with you now, what happened to them?

Is anyone in your home allergic to cats?__________

How many hours of the day will this cat have human companionship?

Who will be responsible for the care of this animal?___________________

If the pet exhibited a bad behavior how
would you handle the situation?

Have you ever adopted from a shelter?____________________________

Have you ever taken an animal to a shelter that you owned?______

If yes, tell why.__________________________________________________

Who is your Veterinarian? Name______________

City:_____________, State:_______Phone number:____________________

Our pets receive vet exams, and treatment, but some animals may have further health concerns. Are you able to provide any medical care needed for this pet?________

Two References: Address Phone number

What is your stance on declawing?

Will you spay and neuter?

Why do you want this cat?

I understand that in filling out this form, it in no way means that I am approved for adoption. I understand that a home and reference check will be performed prior to taking ownership of the cat of my choice. I further understand that there is an adoption fee will be charged.

I agree upon signing this agreement that I will provide routine and emergency veterinary care for the cat, never declaw the cat or kitten and if the kitten or cat does not work out, I can return it at any time and forfeit the adoption fee.

Signed this day:__________________ By: ________________________

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I lived closer I would even take 2 because I know people who want a kitten.
But...It may some time to find quality homes but you will.
Those babies are so darn cute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whispern'cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
More Good News
One of the little Tigers was adopted yesterday morning. Again, the woman and her daughter drove over and hour. They own a resort, Mom has a cat and 2 dogs, daughter has one cat about a year old. The daughter was looking for a kitten/friend for her cat. Wonderful folks and they did not know about the joint being taken when declawing. I showed them how easy it is to trim the nails and recommended scratching posts, the flat scratchers ect. They were open to trying that. That little baby purred so loud when they held her, won their
hearts in about thirty seconds. Once again they brought a cat carrier and with a fleece covered little bed in it, so she would be comfy on the ride home.

Considering, Friday morning when we got up one of the Ferals had been hit by a car.) She had just began to let me pet her a bit at feeding time. So sad. It is such a difficult time here for us, we had to put our 14 year old Sadie to sleep Friday Night. She has had IBS her whole life and nothing more could be done. She involuntarily just went.....on our bed, the carpets everywhere. The last three weeks has been terrible for her and us. DH and I didn't sleep much Friday night.........That being said, it is heart warming to be able to find these kittens new, wonderful homes. Just too much going on at one time.

Thanks for the form hissy, I will save it for the future if needed. I'm hoping that no little ones cross our path for awhile. I need a rest.

kluchetta- We asked her if she had friends! It is so hard to find them homes. Last year we rehomed twenty some kittens between my neighbor and myslef. Six of them we could not so they live with the Ferals. When I see them I am saddened as they are so friendly and beautiful.

zorana_dragonky- yes I am hoping to find the remaining two a home. The little black one DH named Laser and we got back after the DH gave him to the wrong person may go to my ex-son-inlaw or we may keep him
. Personally I think he needs a forever home with a family, we have so many cats he will kinda get lost in the shuffle, LOL

CC12-That would be wonderful if you lived closer.
Gladly let you have them to rehome.

I'll keep you all updated if the two remaining get adopted. I'm going to keep trying. Keep the great vibes coming, you all must be doing that as things are going wonderfully.

-Lisa