But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.

Author unknown.

I love you Andy

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Michele, it's beautiful! The best memory I have of Andy is at Rene's b day party. With ALL those people there, he was very happy to come and sit with me biting my fingers and all.

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Michele

wow, that poem is precious, how it must echo your every feeling right
now, it is indeed a miracle to be able to express our sorrows through
poetry.

you and Andy are still in my thoughts, i will continue to support you
through this hard time in prayers.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry to learn Andy did not come home. The poem you posted is beautiful! Bear in mind, whenever possible, that the love Andy and you share will always live.

=^..^=

aeolus7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I JUST BURIED A OLD FRIEND. HE HAS BEEN ILL FOR A LONG TIME AND I NO LONGER COULD WATCH HIM SUFFER AS HE WASTED AWAY.
I STOOD WITH HIM AS HE WENT TO MEET HIS MAKER AND WAS SO PROUD OF HIM FOR BEING SO BRAVE AS THE VET HELPED SEND HIM ON HIS WAY
HE WILL BE MISSED BY HIS FOUR COMPANIONS BUT NOT NEARLY AS MUCH AS ME.
HE WAS A SPOOKY CAT AND NOT MANY KNEW HIM BUT WHEN WE WERE ALONE HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND. HE WILL ME MISSED.
I AM A NEW PERSON TO THIS FORUM BUT I NEEDED SOMEWHERE I COULD EXPRESS MY SELF WITH OTHER FELINE LOVERS WITH OUT BEING RIDICULED.
HE HAD A LONG FIGHT WITH DIETBETIS AND I HOPE HE WILL FIND PEACE WHERE HE IS TONIGHT

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry to learn of Axl's passing away. Please post a message in The Cat Lounge forum, introducing yourself and explaining about Axl. I know the members will want to reply!

May your beloved Axl rest in peace. Best wishes to you, as well.

=^..^=

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Michelerad; I was so saddened to hear about "Little Andy". I am sorry I was gone when you had to face this. I was thinking about you all the time. Your posting that poem to him was hard, I know. . . . I send you my love
and prayers
and I want you to know that it is OK to take "as long as it takes" to get thru this. Here's hoping that the
shines again soon in your memories of Andy.

Aeolus7; I am very honored to meet you. I wish it could have been under more pleasant circumstances. You can always come here with any memories of Axi that you want to share. We will never criticize or ridicule anyone for sharing feelings we have all had to go thru. God Bless and Keep You Strong. We want you with us a long time and often. . . . .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

michelerad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Darlene:

Thank you so much. It is still very hard and I miss Andy like crazy. I have another white cat (Skylar) who everytime I look at her it reminds me of Andy. Andy was very special and he will always be in my heart.

Michele

aeolus7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want to thank all of the great people who wrote to me about axl
It is wonderful to know that there are people out there who are willing to reach out to a stranger.
I have four other cats who live with me and I know I will face this day again and yes the enjoyment and love I recieve from them is worth it in the long run but I dread the thought of going through this again
Thank you all again and I will stop in and visit.
aeolus7

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dearest Michele, :angel2:
:angel2:

I just read this poem and I must tell you that it has broken my heart..however, I do know in my heart that my Faith in the Lord holds so true and Andy is with the Lord...for the Lord is everywhere; even at
Rainbow Bridge :angel2:

God Bless You Always,

Love &,.....no worries sweetie

G

ghostuser

Hi Cat!
I love the pic you posted!
:
I believe there is a special place for all animals when they leave us.

The pic is comforting to see!
Look over on the grass, your baby is playing with the 'Little Ones' I cared for!!

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loretta; I wish you would go to the Paws and Reflect Forum and share with everyone the poem you sent me about the "Little Ones" you just lost. . .

Anne; This is why we need the Memories Forum Kat suggested some time ago.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwww!

I think that forum would be so welcomed here!
But that's only my little ol thoughts on that of course! :laughing:

Thinking of all of you

Love &,

michelerad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I agree that the "Memories Forum" is a great idea. It would be nice to have a special place to remember all of our lost babies.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dearest Michele :angel2:

It has been about a month now, I came upon this thread again and re-read all the postings and again I cry for you. I'm so sorry, I'm so sensitive lately...I haven't heard from you...How are you? I was wondering how you are getting through this ....Okay? I hope so...you are such a sweet girl. Please let me know how you are...if you get the chance of course.

Love, Peace &....

michelerad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Catarina:

Thank you for thinking of me. I am okay. I still miss Andy like crazy. I often look at my other white cat and see Andy. He was and is very special to me and will always have a special place in my heart. I miss the way he would always lay down with his two little front legs crossed. He was always such a little gentleman. Again I thank you for all of your support and kind words during this hard time for me.

Take care

topaz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love the picture Catarina77777 posted of Rainbow Bridge. I've read that piece at my vet's office and was wondering if anyone on here had a copy of it? or could direct me to a site where I might find it? As a Christian with a very real sense of what my life will be like through the gateway of death, I love the idea of Rainbow Bridge for our beloved creatures. If anyone knows where I can find it, please let me know.