In Memoriam: Christmas 2018

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As we celebrate this season filled with great joy, it brings to mind those who are no longer here to share it with us. We give great thanks to them and what they brought to our lives, we keep them alive by carrying them in our hearts. Although we miss them so dearly, we have our precious memories to treasure, and a love that will endure until the end of time......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you E ericsmom1000 . Really appreciate it - for all of us, including you.
My friend Kelly (angels mommy) had to euthanize her cat, Sammie, on December 14. She had bile duct cancer. So losses are fresh on my mind. I also remember cats and kittens who died at shelters, on the streets, in labs (purported research), and those who were victims of abuse and/or neglect. The cats on this site have loving families. So many do not. My goal in 2019 is to support the rescues and no-kill shelters that rely 100 percent on donations, and don't have huge budgets for advertising, like North Shore Animal League or the ASPCA. Shelters and rescues are already taking in unwanted animals who were given as Christmas gifts. They need our financial support.