In fond memory of Jasmine....

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
She was a beautiful cat. When you feel able, maybe you could post some pictures of her in the Fur Pictures forum from when she was feeling better.
RIP Jasmine

justjayde

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She was a very beautiful girl - and your post made me cry. I think what you are doing to remember her is very sweet. I think that I would/will do much the same. She will be with you in your heart forever... right where she always has been. She will be in the hearts and minds of many on this website too. I know she will be in mine. Hang in there.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rest in peace, sweet little Jasmine. I lost my little Tre last week, so I have some idea how you're feeling right now. I hadn't cried since Sunday night, but when I read the story about the sunbeam, it brought me to tears. I bet she really loved feeling the sunlight dancing across her whiskers one final time.

sophielew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Keith!
Jasmine is a beautiful lady and I pleased that you were able to spend soft, loving last moments with her! I've done that with Mandy, her brother Onyx, Bailey, and Sweetie. I take great comfort knowing that like you with Jasmine I was the last face they saw and the last touch that they felt!
On Monday, we took our Sophie to the animal hospital for testing, only to discover that she died in the animal hospital by herself. We are really struggeling with the fact that we weren't with her!
God bless you and Jasmine you did everything you possibly could do!

Fred & Diane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

three4rd

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Again, to all, thank you for your kindness. I am so moved by the stories that I read here. I miss Jasmine deeply, but I am comforted by having been able to pick her up at the vet and bring her back home. The wonderful cremation facility that my vet works with returned her in an absolutely beautiful handcrafted hardwood box with her cremains inside in a velour pouch. It also came with a nice certificate and a brass nameplate that I will put on the outside of the box. The first time I held that box, in my car after picking it up, I just kissed it and held it close to me and cried. It just was so meaningful to have all that Jasmine was, physically, returned to me to keep for all time. Her spirit, though, has joyfully moved on to her place over the bridge. For this I am glad. I hope that someday, somehow, we are all reunited with our dear departed pets. To see her again, along with other pets that I have cared for and loved, would be a joy beyond measure.

Best to all,
Keith