In Desperate Need....Ferals need farms

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
I am Posting this on behalf of Atherton & Wigan Cats Protection League In the U.K

Due to a lot of regeneration in Wigan,Lancashire,U.K. There is becoming an ever increasing number of Feral cats who are in Desperate need of Re-Location.

They are in Desperate need of Nice Farms In and around the Wigan & Greater Manchester area where these cats can live out the rest of their lives.

If you can help or know anybody who can please follow this link to contact them Direct.

http://www.catchat.org/wigan/cgibin/prtoc.cgi

Many thanks in advance

catprotector

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryferals

I am Posting this on behalf of Atherton & Wigan Cats Protection League In the U.K

Due to a lot of regeneration in Wigan,Lancashire,U.K. There is becoming an ever increasing number of Feral cats who are in Desperate need of Re-Location.

They are in Desperate need of Nice Farms In and around the Wigan & Greater Manchester area where these cats can live out the rest of their lives.

If you can help or know anybody who can please follow this link to contact them Direct.

http://www.catchat.org/wigan/cgibin/prtoc.cgi

Many thanks in advance
The problem with relocating feral cats is that it will not stop others from coming into the area they were moved from and taking their place. TNR is the best solution when dealing with feral cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catprotector

The problem with relocating feral cats is that it will not stop others from coming into the area they were moved from and taking their place. TNR is the best solution when dealing with feral cats.
Yes,I couldn't agree with you more C P

Unfortunately as i said the area these cats are located is being regenerated and is under demolition,they are currently a well managed colony,have been tnr'ed previously and the land owner has sold up and asked the cats be removed,which is why they are desperately in need of farms.
If these cats were left where they are they would have no caregiver to care for them and they would scatter anyway because there will be nothing there for them.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to brush the dust off this thread ,but we are in URGENT need of
farms/small holdings, in the north west of England.

If there are any U.K members who know of anybody who may be interested in homing
feral cats on their farm please follow this link

http://www.catchat.org/wigan/cgibin/...?id=2006072601

Many Thanks xx

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Diana what if you looked thorough the yellow pages in your area for farms there to ring?.
Hey thats a great Idea Susan
,I'll try that!!Thanks

Jen-Yes they are all Neutered/Spayed de-flead, wormed and Blood tested
and if they become sick in the future we will be able to trap them and take them to a vet for the new owners.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
And dont forget shy semiferals are often not SO very hard to foster to somewhat shy, but tame and nice homecats.

And if you have own friendly homecats it may go surprisingly easy with help of the homecats. (adopted shy semiferals seldom getting in trouble with homecats, usually gets pals quickly, easier than bought homecats).