In an 80's state of mind...

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I LOVE the 80's!! 70's not so much...unless it's Motown type stuff. I've got too many 80's albums and songs to mention. I'm always finding more songs I'd like to get.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, let's not forget Rick Springfield either - he is so much more than Jesse's Girl. Do a search on youtube and there is lots to chose from besides the overrated Jesse's Girl. My particular favourite is Don't Talk to Strangers and there is also Affair of the Heart -

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I spent most of the afternoon listening to OMD. For some reason, it really helped me get into a coding mood.

The song that gets me in a funk is "All by Myself". It could be lethal after a breakup.

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

Well, let's not forget Rick Springfield either - he is so much more than Jesse's Girl. Do a search on youtube and there is lots to chose from besides the overrated Jesse's Girl. My particular favourite is Don't Talk to Strangers and there is also Affair of the Heart -
I remember when RS's Human Touch came out new I thought OMG this is so cool

cruiser

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I LOVED that song when it was out.

As for Rick Springfield,every once in a while he appears on General Hospital,still look good too.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cruiser

I LOVED that song when it was out.

As for Rick Springfield,every once in a while he appears on General Hospital,still look good too.
Oh, yes, he does still look good, but he hasn't been on GH since he last left on tour, and no word as to if or when he is coming back. When they start talking about Noah Drake, he will likely return, but in the mean time, the only mention is that disembodied voice asking him to call some in-house number.