Impossible Game.

calico76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

argg need help , not sure what question it is but its got a bomb and its got like a meta shower , what do i do?? i have tried all the answers and i can not work out what else to try!!! who posted this bloody game lol
Is it the "End of the World" one? If so, click on the exclamation point at the end of the slide title...

calico76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Me and my buddy were playing this game for close to 5 hours trying to beat it. We finally did (at about 6 in the morning) so if anyone else needs any help just ask.
How many questions are there????

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanx all , im at question 70 odd now , the one after the horseshoe thing one lol

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
There are 110 questions, and in order to complete 110 you muist not have used any skips. Buggers!!!

I found the cheat sheet yesterday but even that only got me so far!!!

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

Keep at it! Just give me a short cut for the horse part!
The horse one doesn't bother me to do over, it's the laser one I hate. Your finger gets tired from clicking so fast
Well, #93 has us for a loop. You only get 10 seconds to try and figure it out. Any hints

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
oh..my..god.. i still LOATHE this game and i keep going back!!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have to give up on this game for now! I am back on my night shifts (finally!) after working day shift for 2 months so I am trying to stay up tonight to get ready for tomorrow and thought I would play this. Man, what a mistake!