Imagestation

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like this still hasnt been figured out....*sigh* We need to think of a 'free' solution where everyone can see the sigs. Maybe it's just the hosting site and will be all fixed tommorow? *crosses fingers*

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by WellingtonCats
HEY AMBER! I can see your siggy, and gosh it's a new one. Beautiful pics,wtg.
*jumps happily* Finally! I was afraid it would never work. Hopefully that means it was just the site and will be working fine now. I'm glad you like them. I made it today because I was tired of the other one.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure that when we get the Xs and such, it's the image site that's not providing the image, rather than any problem with this site or with an individual's browser. And since they do go down from time to time (some more frequently than others) due to technical problems, or just for maintenance, it will happen -- nothing's perfect -- all we can hope for is to find a site that doesn't have frequent problems, and that recovers quickly when they do.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the think I like about you Amber is that you're fresh and so full of my ideas. a girl after my own heart.

(even though you're older but still)

(((hugs)))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can see everyone's signatures again too!
HEY AMBER! I can see your siggy, and gosh it's a new one. Beautiful pics,wtg.
I agree, I really like the new pics!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by rapunzel47
I'm sure that when we get the Xs and such, it's the image site that's not providing the image, rather than any problem with this site or with an individual's browser. And since they do go down from time to time (some more frequently than others) due to technical problems, or just for maintenance, it will happen -- nothing's perfect -- all we can hope for is to find a site that doesn't have frequent problems, and that recovers quickly when they do.
I'm sure the red x's are from the image host too. You're absolutely right there! I've never experienced :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: go down since I've been a member there. (watch it go down now!)Knock on wood! The first 20 or 25 images are free (I can't remember which one) and after that you can pay a one time fee of $20 for 1000 images. It's not $20 a month or a year. Just a flat $20 one time. $20 for a lifetime of reliability is a bargain and really, as close to free as you can get anyway!

I'm glad you guys figured it all out for the time being. Amber, didn't you use that siggie once before? I remember those pictures! They're great!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by rapunzel47
I agree! Hopefully we will get this worked out soon.

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the think I like about you Amber is that you're fresh and so full of my ideas. a girl after my own heart.

(even though you're older but still)

(((hugs)))

Awwwww Sam! You are too sweet! *hugs*

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
Amber, didn't you use that siggie once before? I remember those pictures! They're great!
Nope. Those photos except the alien looking Spica face are all from this month. I used to have a photo of Spica and I as my sig along with the 'eye' and 'Amber'. I may have posted the Spica pics in my Spica thread a long time ago. The two with Lyle are from Wednesday when he was here. Thanks!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I have to agree with Lorie - no such thing as free remote hosting. It's just a matter of time before I-love-cats or anyone else stops your from linking. I can see why you want it to be free, but the webmasters are paying for the bandwidth. It may be free for you but it's costing money to someone else.

When you create a whole page there, or an album on imagestation, it's a whole different story. You send people to view the pictures there - and any visitor to the pages is exposed to advertising. In that case the bandwidth is paid for by the advertisers. Remote linking means you are not paying back at all - not even by viewing the advertising. And no website can do that for long - it's too expensive.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far so good. I love it! I'm going to use it a bit before I donate but it's so easy and if it stays that way, I sure will!