I'm worried! Any opinions?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mandy1178

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's funny that everyone wants pics because we were just talking about how we don't have any really GOOD pics of them, just silly ones! So we got the camera out and I will post some soon!

My personal feeling is that Cammie is feeling better. She's back to sleeping with us in bed at night . . for a while she was isolating herself and being anti-social. I'm more confident with her shots, really SHE makes it easy for me. She only hid once, under the TV stand, she knows I can't reach her when she gets under there.
It's weird, it's almost like she hangs around and waits for her shot after she eats now. She just looks at me expectantly. After each shot I spend a couple minutes petting her, telling her I'm just trying to make her feel better and I swear she understands. Monday morning I drop her off at the vet for 8 hours again for a glucose curve . . and I get to find out if this is working for her! I hope so!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you got her to the vets, and good luck with the diabetes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mandy1178

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
THANKYOU so much everyone. Cammie was such a good girl at the vet again Monday. She IS making progress but we need to up the insulin a little bit more. The worst thing about that is that means I have to take her to the vet again in another 2 weeks. Poor baby, I feel so bad leaving her there!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mandy1178

THANKYOU so much everyone. Cammie was such a good girl at the vet again Monday. She IS making progress but we need to up the insulin a little bit more. The worst thing about that is that means I have to take her to the vet again in another 2 weeks. Poor baby, I feel so bad leaving her there!
Well it is sure to be making her feel better, anyway!