Im very worried!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did he have other work done on his house that other contractor's could be in the same situation as you??
This guy would have creeped me out. I hope this can get resolved peacefully.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went and filed. I have to be back at the court house @ 4:30 to find out if it was granted or denied.

Keep your fingers crossed

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was able to call instead of going across town to find out.
THEY APPROVED IT!

Now I pick up the paperwork tomorrow morning and find out when the court date is.

Thanks for the vibes!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is soo great that the restraining order got approved!! Hopefully that will help a bit now!!! I'm glad your boys know what to do in case though and that you told their school/people involved in their lives to be on the look out too- hopefully that will keep them safe and sound!!!
I hope they're feeling better soon from that cold

Do you carry anything on you while you're at work/home/etc like pepper spray just in case hon?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

That is soo great that the restraining order got approved!! Hopefully that will help a bit now!!! I'm glad your boys know what to do in case though and that you told their school/people involved in their lives to be on the look out too- hopefully that will keep them safe and sound!!!
I hope they're feeling better soon from that cold

Do you carry anything on you while you're at work/home/etc like pepper spray just in case hon?
No, I don't carry anything, although I should.
I used to carry pepper spray right after my ex and I divorced. Once I almost sprayed a guy asking for my phone #

I might go out and pick up one tonight!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh! I'm soooo glad you were able to get the restraining order. I hope this gets settled really soon for you.

I'll be praying for your family's safety too!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!

I got to court Oct 3rd at 11am. He will have a chance to dispute it then. I'm hoping with the evidence I have, plus witness's he won't have a chance

mrs.harris

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are some "Go away you creep" vibes!! That is very scary if he had pulled up at my house he would have been greeted with a double barreled shot gun!! I firmly believe that everyone should own and know how touse guns just because of freaks like that!