Im Very upset Need to Vent

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
You know here we have massage therapists come in to our company once a week. What about doing something like that? Make yourself up a little brochure and go around to some big companies and talk to the HR person. It's a big hit here. And I know the guy that comes here just goes to several different companies every day. Sometimes the companies will supplement so the employees get a discounted rate. Just an idea.
I forgot about that = we have someone who comes weekly into the office and does this - although I have never had it - she has been a god send to those that have... if you get stuck with the design thing, let me know and I will do some bits on my pc - it has this thing where I can do all that kind of thing and then email you. You just then have to print one and then get a few more done.
May I suggest a call centre - i work in one and they are seriously HIGH stress.
If its a case of the $180 to be certified, then I would be happy to send you a few $$ from over this side of the pond and no doubt a few others would. Sure we could get you that certificate one way or the other between us and then, make the world your oyster, call centre, office, factory, someones tired aching shoulders!!!!
let me know an address and will mail you a few bucks airmail
Kev

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lau77

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kev
I forgot about that = we have someone who comes weekly into the office and does this - although I have never had it - she has been a god send to those that have... if you get stuck with the design thing, let me know and I will do some bits on my pc - it has this thing where I can do all that kind of thing and then email you. You just then have to print one and then get a few more done.
May I suggest a call centre - i work in one and they are seriously HIGH stress.
If its a case of the $180 to be certified, then I would be happy to send you a few $$ from over this side of the pond and no doubt a few others would. Sure we could get you that certificate one way or the other between us and then, make the world your oyster, call centre, office, factory, someones tired aching shoulders!!!!
let me know an address and will mail you a few bucks airmail
Kev
ohhhhh thanks that is so nice of you bu i cant take you money i will get the money i will get a job soon and i will save for the certifacation but you are so kind thats is the nicest thing what is centre ids there one in nj do they have a wabsite well thanks again you are sooo sweet