I'm very concerned about my boy (Bald Spot)

Mercuryy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So this is Archer and he just turned 2 years old. But I've been noticing that his fur has been thinning out. I included a picture w/ flash and w/o flash. I'm about to go to a vet in 2 days (that's the earliest appt I can get) and hopefully they'll let me know that he's okay. I'm just a little worried and I saw this forum and read on some other people's cats having the same issue so I just wanna know if any others might have some clues/answers so I can worry just a little and not panic as I don't want my boy to be in pain (if he is in any pain)

More info:
He's been eating normally, playful as always. He doesn't scratch abnormally. He's still talkative. He interacts with everybody in the home still. Shots/Vaccines are up 2 date.

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
It could be earmites, ring worm or fleas. Better to send photos to the vet and see what the doctor thinks or advices.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mercuryy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It could be earmites, ring worm or fleas. Better to send photos to the vet and see what the doctor thinks or advices.
He doesn't have fleas or earmites but idk if he has ring worm. Hopefully the vet can figure this out, thanks for the reply.