I'm thinking about introducing my cat into a Raw diet.

angelface0145

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat right now has a kitten to finish nursing, and in the mean time I am thinking about introducing the raw diet to her after her nursing. I need some information about different brands, health benefits, and tips on slowly introducing this diet after she has been on a dry diet for a little over a year. She is a young cat still, had her first litter almost 4 weeks ago. Soon I'm getting her spayed, after the nursing of course. Any help and tips will help greatly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelface0145

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! This thread has all the general info you want on raw feeding. After reading through it, feel free to come back with specific questions for your situation. http://www.thecatsite.com/t/240809/raw-feeding-resource-thread
Thanks so much for the reply. This was all I needed to know,  by the way I decided to feed my cat some liver this morning and she loved it. I think it may not be as hard for me to switch her diet.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3: One of my kitties would live on just liver if she could. :) Unfortunately, that's not an option. :lol3:

Welcome to TCS! :wavey: We're here for any questions! :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angelface0145

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine loved the liver, she also loves ground chicken (fresh), and gizzards. She already seems to be more active. Took her and the little one to the vet this morning and she needs to gain some weight
. I may introduce some egg yolk as well so I can get her good and healthy again. The little one is doing wonderful, eating healthy, and growing fabulous. I'm so glad I only live a 3 minute walk from the nearest vet, makes their checkups much easier.