I'm SUCH a sucker!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am a firm believer in the fact that if you don't get "the kitty of your dreams" then that cat was not only not meant for you, but another kitty needs you more! Please continue to look into adopting...do not hesitate when you see an adult, senior, or special needs pet! I myself have 3 "special needs" cats & they are no more work than a "normal" one! Don't worry, your kitty is out there waiting for you to find him/her....

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cubbie

So am I sucker for getting a 3rd cat?
SUCKER!!!!!
hehee. just kidding if you can can take care of a third and you want it. good job.

as a side note, i learned the hard way to stayaway from petsmart cats. That was how i came home with heyu. I say her hiding in her litter box with that no one loves me look. so i took her home. makes sense right? i go in to get fish come home with a cat

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

SUCKER!!!!!
hehee. just kidding if you can can take care of a third and you want it. good job.

as a side note, i learned the hard way to stayaway from petsmart cats. That was how i came home with heyu. I say her hiding in her litter box with that no one loves me look. so i took her home. makes sense right? i go in to get fish come home with a cat
hehe ya'll are the reason my shelter's adoption center at our new petsmart has been such a success!! it is brand new- but we've already had a ton of successful adoptions already!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cubbie

I called today and Dolly was adopted out by someone else. I've been in a crappy depressed mood all day because of it.

The director has some other cats she wants me to see (of course).
ok, i agree that the petsmart woman was a b****...
but you should look at the other cats, because...
Originally Posted by LokisMum

That's awful! But there are plenty of other lovely deserving kitties out there that need homes!
maybe 'the one' is still out there, waiting for you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

ok, i agree that the petsmart woman was a b****...
but you should look at the other cats, because...

maybe 'the one' is still out there, waiting for you!
I agree.
When I get back in town on Sunday, I am going to stop by PetsMart for the heck of it.

On Monday after I work, I am heading to the animal shelter to see a cat the director told me she had when I last spoke to her. She sent it to PetsMart but she is going to get the cat back so I can see her.

It's a 1 year old female 4 paw declawed. I can't remember what she said her markings were. The previous owner returned this cat and another one after one of them started peeing on furniture. I guess he never figured out who it was. The director said one of them has been adopted and the family hasn't had any problems. She also said that the guy recently started leaving the cats alone for 12-14 hours a day so that could have been why one of them started peeing on furniture.

Thanks to everyone for the good vibes and posts in this thread!