I'm such a softie when it comes to the shelter!!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks JUST LIKE a TOBY! What a cute fellow! I wouldn't worry too much about the cats getting along right now. It will take time. Hissing is normal at this point. Just follow the great advise you find here as best you can and I'm sure things will work themselves out. The more relaxed you are about the situation the better for the cats. Good luck!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness he is so adorable! My heart melted as soon as I saw that picture. You can just tell that he's a real sweetheart. If you haven't already, you MUST make a thread in Fur Pictures for Toby!! He deserves to have as many people as possible admire his cute furry self!!! Congrats again!!!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwwwwwww Toby is just so handsome and I am crying again!!! (many know how my hormones are running hot right now!!!) but thankfully I am crying out of happiness this time.... bless you for bringing Toby home so he can have a wonderful life that he so deserves

check out that link that Beryl supplied - it is a good one and remember it can take some time before they will become 'friends' and yes the hissing is normal... good luck... we will all help as much as we can

awwwwww Toby - I am in love