I'm Soooo Excited

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm an over-protective grandma. With Mika recently being spayed, I worry about her getting hurt. She is so much tinier than Bijou. I must say though, we are very impressed with Bijou. He really listens and stops wrestling with her if we say "No, Bijou". He'll just sit there and look at us so innocently.

I laughed on Saturday night, Mika took his beanie baby in her mouth (she could hardly see around it) and kept prancing in and out of the bedroom to the living room to try to get Bijou's attention. Once she had his attention she pranced in front of him and then ran over to the cat tree and dropped the beanie baby. She is such a little tease.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I'm an over-protective grandma. With Mika recently being spayed, I worry about her getting hurt. She is so much tinier than Bijou. I must say though, we are very impressed with Bijou. He really listens and stops wrestling with her if we say "No, Bijou". He'll just sit there and look at us so innocently.

I laughed on Saturday night, Mika took his beanie baby in her mouth (she could hardly see around it) and kept prancing in and out of the bedroom to the living room to try to get Bijou's attention. Once she had his attention she pranced in front of him and then ran over to the cat tree and dropped the beanie baby. She is such a little tease.
LOL. That Mika sounds like a little character