I'm so upset!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending calming vibes to you(((()))))
My fav niece and hubby went through the whole gamut including in-vitreo. She finally became pg (at 31) and had delivered twin boys 8 weeks early after a stressful pregnancy last August. The boys are doing good so far-the surprise-she became pg "the natural way" oops!!! She is due early November with their third(they checked) child!!!
I think this can happen alot!! So be patient and good things will happen.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Excuse me??

Are you saying that when its light pink then youre pg???

No way?
My last period has been awfully messed up, it lasted 7 days (is very unsual for me) and it was very light pink, just one day it was DARK!) and it was mostly spotting untill the dark part and then it was light pink till the end!
No, usually the light period only lasts for a day.When I had mine, it was 1 day and it only required a pantiliner.There was VERY light pink blood no dark at all.
If yours lasted for 7 days,I would think that you just got lucky and had a light period.Only one way to tell though and that's have a Blood test done to show HCG levels.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

No, usually the light period only lasts for a day.When I had mine, it was 1 day and it only required a pantiliner.There was VERY light pink blood no dark at all.
If yours lasted for 7 days,I would think that you just got lucky and had a light period.Only one way to tell though and that's have a Blood test done to show HCG levels.
Of course this was a long time ago and it's hard to remember but I remember my implantation bleeding as being BLACK. And maybe 2 days at the most when I was usually 5 - 7. I had just had a baby though, and was having unpredictable periods so I didn't think much of it. I never took the test until I started being sick in the morning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bijou's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! I just got back from the doctor and they ran a pregnancy test but it was negative. They also ran some bloodwork to find out if I actually ovulated this month or not. They will be calling me tomorrow with the results. They think the bleeding was just breakthrough. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for all of the support!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bijou's Mom

Hi guys! I just got back from the doctor and they ran a pregnancy test but it was negative. They also ran some bloodwork to find out if I actually ovulated this month or not. They will be calling me tomorrow with the results. They think the bleeding was just breakthrough. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for all of the support!
Well, it's good to know. ((())) Hugs
and vibes for fertility!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!

You are not alone here! We have been trying for a little over 2 years.... with no luck at all. It is very disheartening to hear that someone else is pregnant, even though you are still glad for them, it's almost impossible to show it. I am the oldest (almost 30) and I feel as if I have to start harvesting my eggs or something?!
Everyone else has kids, or is pregnant around me....and I was the only one who wanted them. All my friends would call me Mary Poppins cause I've always been "so good with kids". If you ever wanna whine & get it all out, feel free to pm me....I go through an emotional breakdown jusssst about every month when I get my cycle.
And at every family function some "caring" person will come and ask me, "well why don't you two have kids yet?"....and I just feel like screaming at them?! "Don't you think we're trying?! Do you have to bring this up NOW?! Just after I've pulled myself back together?! Why is my uterus up for public conversation?! Is there NO privacy left in this world that I have to discuss our bedroom activity and fertility with everyone?!" It's a rough time my friend....I go through it everyday just about....Just yesterday at my step-daughters b-day party, my "SIL" (my hubby's little bro's ex-gf that have a child, and were together 4ever), tells my other SIL that she's 12 weeks pregnant, and she already has a child, and she's only 24, and my other SIL is so shocked with the news that she hollers it to me across the room..."Heather! OMG! Can you believe Dana's pregnant?!" and here I am the deer in headlights.... ummmm, great
. I feel your pain sweetie....trust me I do....I am here if you need me, cause almost everyone else doesn't understand....