I'm so sick of this weather I could rip my hair out...

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't think it was possible but it has gone from bad to worse over the last few hours, it started with blowing snow last night and this morning and now the wind chill has dropped to -25 and you literally can't see across the street.

Tons of cancellations tonight and even the cabs have been pulled off the road...

Most definitely am not looking forward to clearing my deck and stairs in the morning..

On a positive note however they are saying +2 by Wednesday....

Were going to have a heat wave

A tropical heat wave

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish we had the snow.
It's been very windy today with tons of rain. There is flooding everywhere and horrible accidents. Around dinner we thought a tornado was on it's way.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just checking in and giving an update.

As of the news at 6:00 tonight we had 35cm of snow and were expecting another 25 cm overnight which is equal to about 2 feet of snow. The trees are getting quite wighed down and tomorow depending on when the snow stops I might be on the roof moving some snow.
The wind is starting to blow now and the Provincial police are asking all people to stay off the highways... I havn't left the house all day. I like snow but this is getting to be a little much.

Anyhow I hope everyone is warm and safe.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Stay warm and inside for those suffering through the snow!

If you want rain and mud and wind, come on down to the Jersey Shore! You can watch the snow from across the bay
...although at least snow isn't messy...