I'm so sad as my time is coming to an end...

lisab917

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My last kitten leaves home on Friday and then I will just have the momma cat, one kitten that we are keeping and our 2 year old cat, (plus the 2 dogs) so my time on the pregnant cat and kitten care website is almost over!

Yes, I know I can visit and that there are other rooms but like newborn babies there is something about kittens. Maybe one day I will foster but I will still check in since I have become addicted to the site and have met some really nice people.

This is an amazing service and I don't know how I would have gotten through the last 11 weeks without it and all of you!

Keep doing what you are doing and be safe and happy!
Lisa

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You don't have to have kittens currently to post here! Sometimes it helps a lot to have people checking in to help the new people out. I know it has been real busy here lately, since we have so many active members (and so many kittens), but there have been times when people are looking for answers and end up waiting, or only having one post in response to their question. Having others here to post is very very helpful!

Congrats on finding good homes for your babies!
Its a good feeling, although it is sad to see them go!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisab917

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know I can still post on other threads...it's just that kittens are so very sweet... The miracle of life is such a blessing and so cleansing that you are always drawn to the new and fresh...

I will post on other threads as my new challenges with having 3 cats of different ages having to eat different foods and dealing with that. Plus, when we get back from our vacation at the end of July I am going to look into fostering preggers!

This site has become so much of our family's life with my kids asking me daily about Skittles and her babies!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand how hard that can be to let go. . .we don't want you to leave though. =]

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LisaB917

I know I can still post on other threads...it's just that kittens are so very sweet... The miracle of life is such a blessing and so cleansing that you are always drawn to the new and fresh...

I will post on other threads as my new challenges with having 3 cats of different ages having to eat different foods and dealing with that. Plus, when we get back from our vacation at the end of July I am going to look into fostering preggers!

This site has become so much of our family's life with my kids asking me daily about Skittles and her babies!
Lisa....here is a thought....I would continue to browse the forum and help to answer questions regarding pregnant cats and raising kittens...since you have already been through it.

Has mom been spayed already or do you need a low cost clinic?

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisab917

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The last kitten left this afternoon. Boy was that hard! It was the last 2 girls and I called the twins but we are keeping one of the girls.

Anyway, mom is left with her one baby and she is having a little hard time so I will be getting her fixed in about 2 weeks.

I have a vet that I like but seems to like to run the bill up so I am going to use a different one for her. (One with great referrals!) But thanks anyway! I worked a lot of extra hours over Memorial Day weekend so that I didn't have to take it out of the house money. If it came down to a 150.00 baseball bat for the boys and getting the cat fixed you know what my husband would pick!
So I took care of the problem!

Thanks!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great for you, making sure your girl is taken care of! I hope you do decide to foster. It is very rewarding!

Condolences on the loss of your last kitten, and congrats that she found a good home.