I'm So Proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ghostuser

Cat,
I haven't read the entire Thread but I know you are very proud of your brother! (As I am of my brother).
That is wonderful!

Loretta

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is such a beautiful thing that you wrote about your brother Cat. I just wish that everyone who has sibblings show the same amount of love and devotion and adoration because sometimes too many people worrry about the small things in life and before they know it the people that they love and care for so much are not around them and gone forever.

Oh and congrats on graduation and his daughter is so cute and yes Cat you are very right he is handsome

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you all so much for all the sweet words!!
I just adore both of them! Ya know!? haha!

This is soooo funny. I emailed this Thread to my brother about two days after it started so he could see all the "well wishes" given by the people here on the Site. So, I never hear from him????? I'm thinking...boy, he sure must've been embarrassed! Hmmmm???
So, I finally get this email yesterday and nearly broke my neck to open it. He was totally flattered that everyone was so nice...and he wanted me to thank all of you for your kindness!!! He's so sweet! I wrote him back laughing because this is the Internet...??? I should've sent it to him snail mail! hahaha! He would've gotten it sooner. I'm going to tease him about the new twist he gives Email! hahaha
Thanks again you guys.

Love,
Cat

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful Christmas present for your brother to get - his degree & the acclaimation he deserves!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Very true Adrienne, very true!

Thanks

Love,
C.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can see why you are so proud of your brother!!
He looks like a very nice man, and his daughter is adorable!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Debby! You're such a love
But you know that! haha

Love,
Catarina

Status
Not open for further replies.