I'm so hungry! What's for dinner?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Mmmm, sounds good. I've never had Venison. Did you buy it, shoot it, or hit it?
Hubby shot it.It was his trophy (sp) buck.
It's good cooked in butter/margarine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

well yeah - truth be known I miss a lot of the 'old' threads you used to start ........games for example hint - hint
Well, let's see if I can think up one then........

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh! Potatoes and corn, two of my favorite things! Can you share the recipe?

Tonight, I'm making my version of baked potatoes: I peel some Yukon Golds and wrap them up tight in foil slathered with butter, salt, and coarse-ground black pepper, then bake them at 475 F for about 70 minutes, depending on their size. They come out crispy and brown, with a much richer flavor than potatoes baked in their peels.

You have to roll the foil over itself all around and put the potatoes on another piece of foil on a baking sheet, in case the butter seeps out while they're baking. Sometimes I've added a little lemon juice or rosemary before wrapping them up, but they're really best just plain and pure...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had Red Lobster.... it was delish!

I had crunch fried fish and a baked potato, with a HUGE piece of chocolate fudge cake and vanilla ice cream for dessert... I'm stuffed right now!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We had to go to a work related pub wing night tonight, so all I had was a few measly chicken wings that weren't so great. There were so many people there who were chatting my ear off, I wasn't able to order a proper meal before the kitchen closed at 10pm. Grrrr. Ate some left over Thai food in the fridge when I go home.
On tuesday, I made a yummy chicken curry with Patak's curry paste and yoghurt. Unfortunatley, those leftovers are at my BF's place.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yet again I didnt eat dinner last night as i had to work late, but i had a nektarine, a plum and some banana chips