I'm so excited!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my tree from that seller!! Your kitties will have loads of fun. You got it for an awesome price too!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got one!! Finally!!
Starting bidding the minute I saw this post - and even though I'm a "two window bidder", I"m still kind of stubborn with the price, so waited it out on a few. Finally won one! So excited!!
I was a bit worried that I'd have two though cause I bid on one ending today, then saw another ending yesterday that I loved and had to bid on as well (I never bid on two of the same thing just in case!!). Well, I won the one from yesterday and found myself a little out of character today as I kept rooting for someone to outbid me on today's auction

Finally happened - phew!
Anyways - mine is shipping Tuesday.

My babies are going to go nuts!! They only have a small one now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/74-Deluxe-Cat-Sc...QQcmdZViewItem

MoochNNoodles - thanks for this post. Even though I ebay all the time (buy and sell) I never ever even thought of stuff like this on ebay. What a deal!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Got one!! Finally!!
Starting bidding the minute I saw this post - and even though I'm a "two window bidder", I"m still kind of stubborn with the price, so waited it out on a few. Finally won one! So excited!!
I was a bit worried that I'd have two though cause I bid on one ending today, then saw another ending yesterday that I loved and had to bid on as well (I never bid on two of the same thing just in case!!). Well, I won the one from yesterday and found myself a little out of character today as I kept rooting for someone to outbid me on today's auction

Finally happened - phew!
Anyways - mine is shipping Tuesday.

My babies are going to go nuts!! They only have a small one now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/74-Deluxe-Cat-Sc...QQcmdZViewItem

MoochNNoodles - thanks for this post. Even though I ebay all the time (buy and sell) I never ever even thought of stuff like this on ebay. What a deal!!!
That is a fantastic tree! They will go nuts for sure! Post pics when it gets there if you can! My tree arrived friday and we ordered it on Tuesday so hopefully yours will get there quick too!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

That is a fantastic tree! They will go nuts for sure! Post pics when it gets there if you can! My tree arrived friday and we ordered it on Tuesday so hopefully yours will get there quick too!
I hope it will get here soon too. They are going to go bezerk. The go nuts on the little one now.
Do you have pics of yours yet?? I bet the love it!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Yep...posted them in fur pics: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...24#post1074124
Ohhh - that's great!

But from what it looks like, those "openings" are a little snug huh? I figured as much, but I still worry about my biggest baby. She's a whoppin 15 lbs and can't fit anywhere the skinny's can. I feel bad for her
. She can't play in the "little" spots like the others. Guess I"m just gonna have to continue tradition with our new tree and help her to some of the upper spots to help boost her confidence.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Ohhh - that's great!

But from what it looks like, those "openings" are a little snug huh? I figured as much, but I still worry about my biggest baby. She's a whoppin 15 lbs and can't fit anywhere the skinny's can. I feel bad for her
. She can't play in the "little" spots like the others. Guess I"m just gonna have to continue tradition with our new tree and help her to some of the upper spots to help boost her confidence.
Yep it is snug. Noodles was sleeping in it with her head hanging out last time I looked!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got one just like this one last November on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/78-Cat-Tree-Cond...QQcmdZViewItem

The older cats ignored it for awhile but the kittens, who were 8 weeks at the time loved it. Now they all fight for the top perch!! LOL The only cat that hasn't gone on the cat tree is the old lady of the house. She is about 8 yrs old and shows no interest.

I got it for a great price with the shipping and all. It was well worth the price!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

I got one just like this one last November on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/78-Cat-Tree-Cond...QQcmdZViewItem

The older cats ignored it for awhile but the kittens, who were 8 weeks at the time loved it. Now they all fight for the top perch!! LOL The only cat that hasn't gone on the cat tree is the old lady of the house. She is about 8 yrs old and shows no interest.

I got it for a great price with the shipping and all. It was well worth the price!
Wow! That's a nice one!
I have a feeling my old lady's gonna be the same way. She could care less about anything we've got now - trees, toys, etc. so I'm counting on it just being for the younger ones as well.