I'm sick... Again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys
Ya'll are soo sweet. I hope those of you that are feeling bad start to improve soon as well. I felt aweful at work today- i seriously considered calling in sick...but i need the money so i went in. When i got there, i realized today i was supervising- i could not have been happier! I was in charge of the c. service people today who had to get their hours done- works to my advantage because i pretty much just show them what to do and they do it. Today i lucked out- i had 3 very nice respectful older teen guys. They had great attitudes and were exceptionally helpfull - which was great because i felt like crap. So they pretty much do all the hard manual work i normally do and i just supervised them and made sure they did their hours- pretty sweet deal considering i felt like i had been run over with a bulldozer!
I've sounded like an 80yr old man with emphazema all day long
I can't stop sneezing and coughing- i swear! Everything is making me sneeze. At this point- i'd like to curl up under a rock and hibernate
Anyone else feel like sleeping right now? I'm thinking i'll try and sneak away for a nap in a bit if the foster kittens will let me sleep

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Sounds like no fun even with the people being good for ya! I hope you are feeling better soon.
Thanks/ Yea it's definitely not fun at all. I had some really sweet community service guys today though so that was soo nice (a lot of times we get punks who do not want to help and are angry at the world
makes my job much harder- but when you get nice ones who are willing to help and genuinely love animals- well it makes things much more plesant- i gave them an AWESOME write up
) I think what's also kicking my butt so to speak is the constant feedings between the different litters of foster kittens- we had TWO more litters of infant kittens come into the shelter today- at that point i felt like running far far away
Thank GOODNESS two of the other foster moms that we sometimes use were able to each take a littler - right now i can't handle any more than what i have- i have the smallest and the sickest of the kittens and i'm up around the clock with them (and taking them to work with me) Colin was sooo sweet this afternoon though- on my lunch break i was trying to bottle feed all the kittens, AND find time to eat lunch- lol not working
so he was like "I'll help!" so i showed him how to bottle feed the babies- it was sooo adorable!
His trying to help really makes me feel better when i feel bad
I'm really craving some Pho (vietnamese noodle soup we always eat) but i don't feel like driving to get it

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm really craving some Pho (vietnamese noodle soup we always eat) but i don't feel like driving to get it
That means it's time to call Colin in your most helpless voice and just lay it on thick!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

That means it's time to call Colin in your most helpless voice and just lay it on thick!
I would, but he's on duty right now. When i was talking to him on his cell a little while back he got a call and had to let me go- so seems like they're busy tonight. Guess i have to find something around the house...