I'm scared..

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Oh, but that's so pretty! I'd like exams on that!!
Wouldnt mixing all the paint and washing up liquid (not to mention the faffing around with straws!) eat into valuble exam time though Sarah?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

Wouldnt mixing all the paint and washing up liquid (not to mention the faffing around with straws!) eat into valuble exam time though Sarah?
Who needs extra exam time when you've got the washing-up liquid, paint and straw combo?!!

I would be in my element!!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Who needs extra exam time when you've got the washing-up liquid, paint and straw combo?!!

I would be in my element!!
I remember at primary school a boy called Richard was banned from makign bubble paper as he couldnt tell the difference between 'blow' and 'inhale'.

After drinking almost a whole cup of washing up liquid and paint, he threw up lovely rainbow hues all over the carpet.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I remember at primary school a boy called Richard was banned from makign bubble paper as he couldnt tell the difference between 'blow' and 'inhale'.

After drinking almost a whole cup of washing up liquid and paint, he threw up lovely rainbow hues all over the carpet.
Oooh, conceptual work at such a young age!!

I actually got my whole GSCE class to make Bubble Paper while my teachers were away - not good for the prep time, but was a good follow on to finger painting!!

I'm so going to become a teacher now!!!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think writing on bubble paper will catch on across the pond.

I think the urge to twist your exam in half and pop all the bubbles would be far too tempting. And you'd only smudge the ink.

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally I blame the nanny state.

First of all we are given safety scissors, now we are expected to write on bubbles!

At least it rules out the possibility of paper cuts..

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Personally I blame the nanny state.

First of all we are given safety scissors, now we are expected to write on bubbles!

At least it rules out the possibility of paper cuts..
Next it will be writing with rubber pencils and the withdrawl of even pritt stick!!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe its paper that has had all the corners snipped of for safety reasons (there have been cases of people poking eyes out with a sharp corner of white a4) so its round like a bubble?

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Maybe its paper that has had all the corners snipped of for safety reasons (there have been cases of people poking eyes out with a sharp corner of white a4) so its round like a bubble?
It could be circular paper then?!

I hadn't realised about the poking eyes out thing?! Does that mean you can't even run with paper now? (unless it's bubble paper, that is!)