I'm really in trouble now!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PookieBoy

I went to the Yankee Candle site and the 22 oz candles cost $22.99. VERY pricey IMO. Tell me, what is the difference between Yankee Candles and the cheapie scented candles you can buy at Walgreens or any craft store?

Do the Yankee Candles burn clean? You know, do they leave that black soot residue on the jar sides? [Cod, I hate that, it looks soooo ugly].

Actually I only burn candles during Thanksgiving because I've got a fluffy long hair cat that caught her tail on fire twice because of candles burning. VERY scary!
They are pricey, but they do burn clean...and long. I think they have better scents than alot of other candles, but I'm sure that's a personal choice.

Kenz, the candles were not on sale...I got them at Linen N' Things...there isn't a Yankee Candle store close.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

They are pricey, but they do burn clean...and long. I think they have better scents than alot of other candles, but I'm sure that's a personal choice.

Kenz, the candles were not on sale...I got them at Linen N' Things...there isn't a Yankee Candle store close.
They burn clean & the scents are SO much better than any other candles I've ever had before

Awww, they were not on sale for you?
Come to the one here, they are on sale!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

They burn clean & the scents are SO much better than any other candles I've ever had before

Awww, they were not on sale for you?
Come to the one here, they are on sale!
On my way!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just received the halloween ad this week. It went straight in the trash. Last thing I need is more candles. LoL I can't find homes for the ones I have.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy you are in trouble!

I had to stop buying Yankee Candle because I LOVED all the food smells. Then I just ate all the time...especially the stuff I bought (Vanilla cone, Cookies n' Cream, etc). I just stick to the flower smells now!