I'm really in need of some good ears.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy your doing great girl

Let him go to jail, he put himself there, but remember this!. When he finally gets out, be prepared for him ringing you up and telling you that after being holed up in prison he's a changed man?!.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh I know just what to expect from him. and yup he will be calling me when he gets out. it's his nature. let him call let him sob I'm done with it all.

As for the job so far so good. I do have internet access so I should be able to continue posting on here like I was before. I'm so excited! I'm actually working in a hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!! But only until Aug then back to a wearhouse. But I know that once I got this taste of it in a hospital I am sure going to work my butt off to get back into it LOL it's just so AWESOME!!! it's kind of a dream come true! I can't wait until I get started in school and finally reach my dream of being a Nurse
Soon......REAAAALLLLLYYYYYY soon
Anyway things are going great. I actually have a date on my next day off.....Don't know when that is but it's already been planned that we are gonna go out. Just friends for now not ready to go any further just yet. But it will be nice to go out and actually not have to pay for it LOL. Anyway time to go back to work
I will for sure keep you all updated

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy it just gets better!.

I'm so happy your a lot stronger, and even more happy that you love the job.

I'm pleased your taking it easy by not jumping into a relationship, and like me your not putting every man in the same bracket as your ex, because a lot of women who have been hurt think all men are like there ex partners but their not.

Keep it up girl!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Read all the posts -wow lots of stuff going on but hopefully the worst is over. Just an FYI call the bank/finance co that you financed your truck and explain to them your situation-they maybe able to assist you. Good luck with the new job.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your new job, and, if you want to become a nurse, go for it! I can think of few professions that are as rewarding. I absolutely agree with what Heidi said about true friends, and think that you can, and should, re-establish those friendships now that this deadbeat is out of your life. Please keep him out of it, Cindy, for your own sake.