I'm on the mean mommy bench :-(

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gotta ask cause I may me comfused cause sometimes zI'm not too bright but is Jasper thr meeser lookin cat and Butch was the Grey fellow?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

I gotta ask cause I may me comfused cause sometimes zI'm not too bright but is Jasper thr meeser lookin cat and Butch was the Grey fellow?
Dear Howard, yes, Jasper is a seal mitted color point ragdoll, the "meeser" looking one and Butch is my Rainbow Bridge love, the silver grey cat. I don't have a picture of Tia on my signature yet because it is a bit big now. I am not the greatest computer person so I can't change it until I get help so I can add Tia's picture without making it bigger, and just to let you know now, she IS a meezer
, a blue point, if you don't remember her pictures from fur pics only
. I am sure you are "bright" enough, maybe you were just having a "senior" moment? I have those from time to time

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dear Howard, yes, Jasper is a seal mitted color point ragdoll, the "meeser" looking one and Butch is my Rainbow Bridge love, the silver grey cat. I don't have a picture of Tia on my signature yet because it is a bit big now. I am not the greatest computer person so I can't change it until I get help so I can add Tia's picture without making it bigger, and just to let you know now, she IS a meezer
, a blue point, if you don't remember her pictures from fur pics only
. I am sure you are "bright" enough, maybe you were just having a "senior" moment? I have those from time to time
Well I thought I remembered pics of Tia in the Fur pics. Jaspur is georgous. Don't tell him I said that though, Ok? Butch was a handsome fellow but looks in the poic like he might have had a bit of a tude perhaps? Or is he just a little sleepy in that pic? I suppose you can tell Jas what I said but don't overdo it...lol. So I guess you are off the bench till the next time now?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

Well I thought I remembered pics of Tia in the Fur pics. Jaspur is georgous. Don't tell him I said that though, Ok? Butch was a handsome fellow but looks in the poic like he might have had a bit of a tude perhaps? Or is he just a little sleepy in that pic? I suppose you can tell Jas what I said but don't overdo it...lol. So I guess you are off the bench till the next time now?
Dear Howard, Thank you. Not to climb onto my soapbox here but I must say
Butch was the most wonderful cat I have ever had and I still miss him terribly. He was very majestic, a very big boy and a true king of cats. He was very gentle with kittens, female cats, people and kids, not good with other adult male cats even though he was neutered unless they had the good sense NOT to challenge him and he was my best friend. Gotta stop or I will be bawling..
, anyway, I won't tell Jasper, he is conceited enough already although the "impression" he made at the vets doesn't quite match the impression he has made here. Thank you for the compliment, he is a beautiful cat, I wish his temperament matched his looks, lol! I am hoping that some of little Tia's sweetness will rub off on him, she is a total love
. I guess I am off the bench for now...course in another month I will have to take them back for vaccs so I will be warming the bench again no doubt
. Maybe some of you other cat lovers would like to take you babies in on the same day and we can party together on the "mean human bean" bench?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaspers Mummy

Don't worry as soon as there bellys are empty you will be off the mean mommy bench again
Mine won't talk to me and stay mad until either their next feeding time or mine. Then they're all lovey-dovey. It's about lunch time, isn't it?

Hope you're out of the doghouse soon!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Howard, Thank you. Not to climb onto my soapbox here but I must say
Butch was the most wonderful cat I have ever had and I still miss him terribly. He was very majestic, a very big boy and a true king of cats. He was very gentle with kittens, female cats, people and kids, not good with other adult male cats even though he was neutered unless they had the good sense NOT to challenge him and he was my best friend. Gotta stop or I will be bawling..
, anyway, I won't tell Jasper, he is conceited enough already although the "impression" he made at the vets doesn't quite match the impression he has made here. Thank you for the compliment, he is a beautiful cat, I wish his temperament matched his looks, lol! I am hoping that some of little Tia's sweetness will rub off on him, she is a total love
. I guess I am off the bench for now...course in another month I will have to take them back for vaccs so I will be warming the bench again no doubt
. Maybe some of you other cat lovers would like to take you babies in on the same day and we can party together on the "mean human bean" bench?
I know what you mean. Luke does fine mostly with other cats but he is most definetly a one person cat now. He and Rufus had been back to the shelter so many times that I really was Lukeys last hope. I think that if I had not adopted him when I did they would have put him down. We had a really hard time for the 1st 8 months to a year learning what we each would tolerate from the other and when the line was crossed. But now after 3 years I cannot really imagine what it would be like with out him.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Maybe some of you other cat lovers would like to take you babies in on the same day and we can party together on the "mean human bean" bench?
What do you know? September is when everyone goes in again.
Much for her 6-month, Lucy for her annual, and Carly to get weighed because we're trying to make sure she's not getting overweight.

I'm going to need to check back here to see if I can get any of them to forgive me. Much though does ok after annual checks. It is the UTI checks she finds unforgivable. Lucy will be a chore to even get there. Carly loves food so I just bribe her.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, unless something changes mine will be going to the "clinic" on Sept. 1st so purrhaps I will see you on the bench then. I'll bring cocoa and choc chip cookies! :-)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ah yes...the Mean Mommy Bench. Been there...done that.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm not, I just hate to have my sweet kittys mad at me and I am a baby about it, but don't worry! They have forgiven me for the moment and everything is ok. :-) I am going to have to put some of the sweeet pictures of "nurse" Tia and "comfortor" Jasper in Fur pics as soon as I can get photobucket to stop fighting me :p

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
saw the sweet nurse pix
as well as all the others - they're both absolutely gorgeous & so sweet together...
i took Pixel to the vet recently for vaccinations, & she ignored me for 2 days! the others seem to have shorter memories, thank goodness! i'm glad to see your two getting along so well. Cable is struggling right now with Java for pecking order, so it's occasionally annoying around here. i don't mind the tussling, but they do it under tables & knock stuff off - that i don't like. it's like Java's suddenly realized that she's almost as big as Cable & doesn't have to take the bossing!