Im new to this!

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kovo---- too sweet. I remember when I first got all my kitties.
And the youngest is now 2 oldest is about 9! LOL

ummmmmm there are a few suggestions out there and I can't think of them all. I have heard Nutro as one of the less expesive premium brands, or Walmart carries Maximum natural that is also good.

Main things I was told was to have a protien as first ingredient and NOT a by-product of protein........

when you go to switch his food mix a little of the new with the old, then gradually increase till it is all the new food or it can give him a belly ache.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kovo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Nutro Kitten? Thats what I feed him. But we were gonna switch to Whiskas next week. Dunno, if Nutro is considered Premium, then maybe we wont switch. OR maybe we'll just jazz it up by offering a mix of both brands...I dunno, we shall c.

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
nutro is premium and do NOT switch to whiskas! everything I have read on here said that is NOT good stuff! (I used to feed my cats that every now and then, or other "cheap" brands) but it is mostly grains and by-products (basically anything leftover from the animal etc) not REAL protein.........

so still with the nutro kitten or if that is too expensive maybe the one at Walmart is cheaper for you (not sure of the price for the nutro natural). I use the Walmart one since closest petco or petsmart is about 30-40 min from me.......