I'm new here

halfpint1976

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lydia,

I am very sorry to hear that Casper had to go through an ordeal like that! I hope everything gets better... Casper and you are in my prayers... I was wondering! Do you think I could have had a case against a certain vet.. About a year ago I took my 4 year old female and my one year old male in to get spayed and neutered... The vet asked if these cats live together and I said yes... I even said call me if there are any problems...
I went the next day to pick them both up... They were fine.. And the vet popped up and said.. Oh the female one was pregnant.... So we charged you an extra 15.00 to you bill for the disposal and special medicine she had to be administered... I was horified... I never wanted any harm to come to any unborn kittens... Knowing these cats lived together and that there was a chance that the female one might be pregnant... Shouldn't he have called me before he went through with the surgery... So that I could have decided what actions to take... I was horrified! Some people tell me there probably no sign of pregnancy to the vet until he was already in the middle of the procedure... And then there are others who tell me that they can tell very early on through a procedure.... I don't know! All I know is that I handed my beloved pets over to a vet that I trusted..... And then this happens... I have since changed vets... And am much happier with my new vet...

Please let me know your opinions??

Amy

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
HI!!! Thanks so much,.I do so love all of my babies,.there is something very special about ones that have been "orphaned",or something,.they make such wonderful loving pets,.don't they????
Thanks again,
TLEA