I'm new here, so I thought I would introduce myself

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey clint, just seen your post and wanted to welcome you as well!!

so... Welcome!!!!

I was glad to read your cat is in good health. The ear mites are very common and easily treated, and the FIV negative news are awesome news!!!! great!!

Now you can get on with your lives, and get to know each other and enjoy each other!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clinton

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nunny~
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am very glad to know that my cat is doing well. I have found through the vet that ear mites are indeed quite common in strays. It was treated, and since I have had the cat, which has been about a week and a half, he has gained some weight and likes to play around alot, which is nice to see. Again, thanks for the welcome, and I hope to be hearing from everyone soon.

Clint

catfancy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks for the welcome...ther seems to be a lot of nice people on this site...duh...they're all cat lovers, like me....lol....welcome, Clint, from one newby to another...I have 3 cats, Ginger, Shadow, & Oreo...all spoiled rotten, of course...

catfancy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the welcome...blondiecat...I have 3 cats...Oreo, Shadow, & Ginger...The girl's at the office call me "The Cat Lady." So, it's fairly obvious that I have a passion for felines...

catfancy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Thanks for the welcome, Simba'sMom....I have lots of photos, I need to figure out how to put them on the computer....