I'm looking for some pictures - please see if you can help

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Also, for future articles, a nice picture of a cat being petted, and maybe some spooky cat picture for our Halloween special about cats and ESP (oops, was that a spoiler?
).
This propably isn't spooky enough, but here is Kuura's Nosferatu impression..

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As I said, I can't help with the kitten theme, and I don't think I have anything really worthy of Hallowe'en, but I do have a bazillion or so of Fawn being scritched by her Daddy, usually where she has claimed his attention while he was working on some project or other on the dining room table...

closeup...

with some context...

Or where she (infrequently) has joined him on the chesterfield...

There are several in each of these series, in different positions. I won't post the whole mess of them here, but these will give some idea as to whether there is anything useful. I have larger versions of pretty much everything. You are welcome to whatever you can use.

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tubee would love to join in!

I don't know if wet kittens count, but I'll put this up anyway.

Manda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Wow, such beautiful pictures! Thank you everyone! I've added a few to the kitten bonding article:
http://www.thecatsite.com/Care/250/K...th-Humans.html

I can only provide a general acknowledgement to the pictures - I hope that's ok with the people whose pictures I have used. Will be picking up a few for the cat petting article (about to be published in a few days) and the Halloween ESP special next month. Thanks so much!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Halloween

Teddy

Milo

If you look closely, you'll notice the pumpkin is a kitty jack-o-lantern. lol

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

I know folks on this site have some awesome pictures, so was thinking maybe I can use some to illustrate some articles with.

I posted this article today:
http://www.thecatsite.com/Care/250/K...th-Humans.html

Does anyone have a nice non-cluttered image of a kitten with a human hand or otherwise with a human (no face showing)?

Also, for future articles, a nice picture of a cat being petted, and maybe some spooky cat picture for our Halloween special about cats and ESP (oops, was that a spoiler?
).
Well, I have this adorable photo of my sister's kitten, Gwen Stacy. My mom is holding her. Too bad I didn't get that to you in time!

Then I have a photo of Bamf being petted (chin scratchies!) and a photo of Pixel being petted (ear scritchies!):

I also have a few possibilities for a Halloween photo.

Here is Zombiecat (a.k.a., Bamf, playing with my tape measure). Braaaiiiiins!:

Evil Bamf in a box:

I hope you can use some of them.

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. It's my favorite picture of him. He's very hard to catch on camera, he's scared silly of it. I'm glad it was right for your article.

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That was a very interesting article!! Gave me allot of insights into Tasha's behaviour actually. I'm so glad we've reached that point where we've had enough positive interactions that she's decided I'm not the boogy man, even if I'm not her bestest friend