I'm knee deep in Christmas cookies...

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Now that is the way to do it!!!! I wish I had thought of something like that!

One year I decided to do a whole bunch of baking and give that away for gifts. I made 12 dozen cookies/bars with 12 different recipes. I was baking and freezing for weeks ahead of time. It was expensive and time consuming and by the end I was so sick of baking that I haven't baked another cookie since, LOL

If I ever do it again, I'll try your method.
I have a couple recipes for stuff like that, if you want I cam scan them in and send them to you. PM me if you want....

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a big tray of Christmas cookies yesterday
I am so excited!! There are way too many for me to eat, so I am going to bring them to my sisters for Christmas to share with the fam

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

This is the first one I can find about it. I'm not the biggest mint fan so I've never made it.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci..._24773,00.html
Thanks Heather!
/ Hahah, oh and by the way- the cookies you made sounded sooooo deliscious- so i decided i will attempt to make some for Christmas!
We'll see how that goes
I'm about to head out to the grocery store at 10:00 at night
The only time i can get stuff finished is at night. / I think i'm going to make some Royal Icing to go on the cookies. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it turns out well. / Haha, you wanna come help me cook
I'll fly ya down to Memphis
I'm making Peanutbutter/Peanutbutter swirl cookies, your butter cookies with royal icing, my pumpkin fluff dip, rice krispy treats, peppermint almond bark, and corn cassarole (i'm probably forgetting something i'm supposed to make, but my family can just deal with it
Ah the joys of feeing 50+ people
!)