Originally Posted by ugaimes

Katherine!!!
You need:
1. BIG GROUP HUGS

2. A nice, hot bubble bath
3. Chocolate,
4. Head butts from Waffle
5. Peace of mind....and, just...peace

I am so sorry for you to be going through all this right now my friend. When it rains, it pours, huh? I am so sorry for your family's loss and that his executor is being such a
B]

4. (EDITED) Head butts from Sasha, Sandy, and little Saba.

Amy said it perfectly. I am so sorry too!!!!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Has anyone ever seen the male emu mating dance?!?! I just did about half an hour ago on Animal Planet, and let me tell you, it doesn't matter HOW down/frustrated/annoyed you may be it WILL brighten your mood. I could not stop laughing!
Brendan and I were literally in fits of laughter for a good ten minutes. Thank goodness for random things like that! Best laugh I've had in a while!!! It was like a sigh of relief after today!
At least the randomness of the emu has brough a smile to your face!

I hope things start looking up for you ASAP! Cars can be so annoying - if it's not one thing, it's another!

Sending lots of 'Smooth Ride For Katherine' }}}VIBES{{{

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are all so wonderful! I'm feeling much less overwhelmed today. I like to feel like I have a handle on things and I know what's going on, so when everything goes haywire I keep things together as best I can...but that doesn't always last. Yesterday being a great example! It's so nice to know how much support there is from everyone at TCS. Thanks you guys, you all rock!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad things are better today
You don't need to have any more bad days for a LONG TIME NOW!!!!

I wanted to send you a surprise card to cheer you up, but Susie said you're not on the mailing list, foiling my element of surprise.

So.....SURPRISE! Cheer up!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm glad things are better today
You don't need to have any more bad days for a LONG TIME NOW!!!!

I wanted to send you a surprise card to cheer you up, but Susie said you're not on the mailing list, foiling my element of surprise.

So.....SURPRISE! Cheer up!
That's weird, I should be on it. I gave her my info. I guess I'll just have to send it again. Thanks for the surprise, Amy, and thanks for making me privvy to the fact that my info somehow got lost in the shuffle!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

That's weird, I should be on it. I gave her my info. I guess I'll just have to send it again. Thanks for the surprise, Amy, and thanks for making me privvy to the fact that my info somehow got lost in the shuffle!
Well, now that I have your address....you'll get a card, even though I've ruined the element of surprise

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, now that I have your address....you'll get a card, even though I've ruined the element of surprise
Awwwwww Amy, I'm still really excited!! It's so rare to get anything from friends in regular mail these days! Thank you so much in advance!!!