I'm just joined.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!!

I'm glad Bugs is better (What a cute name!)

Seth - You have to be a bit nicer to your brother.

They all sound like sweet pussy cats!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jenna and Welcome to TCS!

I know you're going to love it here, so much to learn and many great friends to make along the way!

I'm pleased to hear that Bugs is better!

I look forward to getting to know you in the other forums and seeing pictures of your beautiful babies!

To make siggies with the smilies, you'll have to go to your User Control Panel and choose signature! Then you can play with the smilies that you'd like and preview it! If you need a hand, just let me know!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lonelykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bugs gets his stiches out tommorrow.
I'm glad...Do you guys want to hear how Seth, Bugs, and Shadow got their names?

Seth, Shadow,Bugs, and me!!!(of course!!)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What is going on? Did you call your vet?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jenna...when you come back online please post a thread in the health forum & let us know how your kitty is doing.

Originally Posted by lonelykitty

OMG!!!!he's puking up blood.It's nasty and scaring me!! he looks like he's in pain.

lonelykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bugs died an hour ago...I'm sad...but, at least he's in kitty heaven, now...or did he go to hell? i don't know...i'm sad, but it's ok...

lonelykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's sad. Naturally...but, he's in a better place now...

shadow, seth, me(jenna), and the angel:bugs

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH, NOOOO!!! Jenna, I am so, so sorry on this tragic loss!!! I remember when Seth bit Bugs & he had to have stiches, and he pulled through that one just fine. What a shock to see this post! This must be so difficult on you, Shadow & Seth. Yes, Bugs is in a better place, pain-free & playing happily with all our other TCS kitties over the Bridge. But my condolences to you & your other fur-babies who have the lonely places in the heart. Please remember that we have been in your situation, too; the heartache, the lonely longing for that special cat, the memories that burn so vividly in the mind, that bring a smile and tears at the same time - these are the loss of so wonderful a kittycat. And remember, this too, shall pass and someday, those same memories will bring nothing but smiles, and even some further day, you will be reunited with Bugs, and all your other loved ones, and all will be happiness again. Hugs, Susan

lonelykitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's in kitty heaven...and i'm happy about that.We got a dog...she's a chocolate lab...Her name is Dragon. ( don't ask...my friend picked it out)...

Seth,Shadow,Dragon,Bugs,And, me!!!

cherriey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh yes! I'm planning on rescuing a Siamese! I've read their descriptions... do these do them justice?

boncuk_baby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
sorry to hear your loss, i know how it feels as my 7 Months old Kitty got run over by a car and not actually having to know who caused the tragic death of my Baby, lifes hard when they slip away from our fingers, but i know there right beside us and watching over us from above and im sure u will meet in heaven one day...... i hope your pain will gradually fade one day and u will only have to remember the beautiful memories ur ONE has left behind..... lets cherish them forever