I'm in love...a man after my own heart!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even if he did have the cat declawed, he's moved up in my opinion poll! Most people who have their cat's declawed are just uninformed about the whole process and what it entails. My guess is that he is not aware how controversial it is or he probably wouldn't have had it announced on the web page. Especially since he's a public figure. And he knows the cat's birthdate so I'd guess he got him as a kitten. But to be fair, I didn't know how controversial declawing was until the last couple of years and myself had a cat declawed many, many years ago.

He's still cool in my eyes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kimward34
LOL! How perfect!! Dale's a cat lover - Gee Shell, he's the perfect man for you! BTW; did you order your FREE 2003 Purina Cat Chow Celebrity Cat Calendar yet?

OMG..you guys crack me up! Yes Kim...I had ordered that one LAST YEAR!
I've got it some where...not sure where though! Tells ya how often I looked at that calendar!

Tammie, I thought about emailing the site & telling them about it. But then I thought, maybe I shouldn't start making waves about it. Hell, they probably don't even care...or they're just uneducated about declawing too. Don't feel bad Tammie, I didn't know how bad declawing was until I came here. I unfortunately had my kitties declawed, but I didn't realize what it was all about.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shell, it wouldnt hurt to email them and give them the facts - ie the websites that tell all about declawing. Who knows what he might do? It couldnt hurt. Just do it nicely.
Oh yeah, and tell him all about the cat site!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Kiwideus
Shell, it wouldnt hurt to email them and give them the facts - ie the websites that tell all about declawing. Who knows what he might do? It couldnt hurt. Just do it nicely.
Oh yeah, and tell him all about the cat site!
Yeah..I just might do that!
Also, did you notice at the end of the page on that site it had a list of Cat related websites? Maybe they could add TCS on there! Now that'd be awesome!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Shell
Yeah..I just might do that!
Also, did you notice at the end of the page on that site it had a list of Cat related websites? Maybe they could add TCS on there! Now that'd be awesome!
Be sure to mention all the NASCAR fans on the site...I'm sure they'd be happy to add it then!

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have that calendar, he is on the March page. I was wondering if those cats were really their own on the cat calendar. Some of those people you wouldnt think would have a cat. Changes your whole way of thinking about them when you find out they like cats!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do I get one of those calendars? I sometimes wonder if the celebrities I admire are cat people. Is that weird? There are some people I expect to see with cats, and some I don't. Somehow, a man who loves cats seems more kind and sensitive than one who doesn't.

littleblackcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A cute man who likes cats, you can't beat that!

My husband mentioned on our first date that he preferred cats to dogs. This was even before he knew what a cat nut I am. Let's just say it definately helped his case for getting a second date!