im hurt

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

I really thought about just showing up one nite. Me and my supervisor are really chill with each other and i was telling him and hes like screw it they never ask me either! So we decided to go out and get trashed together....maybe we should show up there??? that would really freak them out!
Whatever you do, DO NOT get trashed with your supervisor - don't ever get drunker or party harder than him. EVER. Otherwise one day you will learn the wrong way - that I guarantee you. Things can turn in a way that you'd never think of.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Maybe your co-workers are jealous of the way you look or intimidated somehow?
idk...at 1st i did get that impression from the girls, i was noticing that it seemed all the guys would talk to me but not the girls. The thing is i go to work in jeans and a reg shirt or a nice top, i barely ever wear make up to work. I just brushed it off as the girls being catty. I kept being friendly with them and finally they came around and they chat with me all the time now about purses clothes..whatever....so who knows....ya never really know!

mer636

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well maybe their just not as much fun as you are and think your to cool for them?

It sucks that they never asked you but i'm sure you'd have fun with your supe!
hopefully you feel better

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my 1 local girlfriend (LOL) sent me a message about getting together soon, we both just got really caught up in our work but we used to be drinking buddies and finally she has weekends off, so i asked her about that particular bar that everyone goes to, and shes never been there either so we are going together probably in 2 weeks.