I'm gonna be brave!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

No you don't....really, but that cracked me up!!

My mom told me "well, if it doesn't turn out good you can tell people it's for halloween"..Nice Save mom. and then says "don't come up to my work for lunch, they'll think you're crazy"
Thanks mom!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that second one kinda looks like mine,But my hair is short, it's Loreal Feria Power reds, it's called Ruby Rush
All the years I have been dying mine red no wonder my brain is warped
I have no idea what the glow is around my head, probably stupidity trying to get out
It may look a little darker in the picture, I am not a picture taker, I had one of the desk and one of the door at first

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your OWN color was so beautiful! I would have just used a shampoo for redheads. You look great as a blond too - VERY natural!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Youre nuts!

Back in 2003 i bleached my hair and it turned out orange!
omg now when i look back it was soo funny! but i didnt go out of the house for two whole days! i got my mother to go to the store and buy red dye.
Be very careful with bleach, the bleach ruined my hair and after 3 years its finally coming back to normal.
Anyway after i dyed it red, it washed out about a week later... it turned out a weird copper colour, but my head was so messed up because i just wanted blonde streaks but i ended up rubbing so much bleach on my head that there was still patches of dark brown, i then recoloured it but a Cherry red i so have to get a picture to post.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About a year and a half ago I had my hair sylist color/highlite my hair. I go to one of the $$ place sin town and he is the Aveda colorist there. I have hi-lites/lo-lights and whatever else you can do!! That is one of my bigsplurges-DH isn't happy about seeing how much I end up paying!! But hey its my hair!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your braver than I am! One time I went for hilights. Mom gave them to me. As she is rinsing my hair, she starts saying OH MY GOD. NOW DON"T ME MAD AT ME!!!
It really didn't turn out that bad!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

I get my hair highlighted professionally every 3 months - I tried coloring it by myself, and it didnt turn out - I leave it to the pros!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Good luck! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

I get my hair highlighted professionally every 3 months - I tried coloring it by myself, and it didnt turn out - I leave it to the pros!

That's what I'm afraid of! That I might have the "Almigty Johnathon" fix it for me

(John's my stylist)