i'm going to watch the freak (Michael Jackson) on t.v. tonight

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't watch the show but, read the transcripts. I found it weird that the children's mothers gave him the kids as a "present". His statements that Ms. Rowe "has no contact with the children", "can't deal with them" and considers them "better off" with him is nuts. Face it, she was a Rent-a-Womb and a greedy b----. She's living in a big, expensive house, driving a nice car and has an income for life - as long as she keeps her mouth shut.

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonia, wow, what a nice, well-thought out post. Thanks for sharing! And don't apologize for the length, it was well read!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonia, Your post was well written. Yes, Michael Jackson's condition is a tragedy, and none of us knows the real truth. One sister says one thing, a brother says something different, and Michael tells another story. And I can only assume he gave the interview to earn some money, OR because he sees nothing wrong with his lifestyle, and finally thought the world should see how he lives. Yes, he probably does feel betrayed, but he kept answering Mr. Bashir's questions. I can only assume that he signed a release, and said no subject was taboo. Otherwise I believe Mr. Bashir and the network could be sued.

Regarding the money: He says he is a billionaire (I believe that's what I heard), but the announcer said he has not paid for some of the merchandise he has bought. I can't imagine his needing the money for the interview, but I don't know, of course.

Whatever the truth is, I am worried about his children now. Their safety and mental stability should not be sacrificed in order to satisfy MJ's desire for children. As you pointed out, he might never get the treatment he needs. That's why I'm so concerned.

I felt as is if I was reading someone's diary or peeking in their window. How sad!