I'm going to miss out on attention day. :(

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Peanut is very much a loner. He only wants attention when he asks for it and then not too much. (Unless you have ice cream) Once every few months he has a day where he wants to be smothered with love all day long. Then he's good for a few months. Today is attention day and I'm too busy. :( It's so nice to be smothered in love by the kitty who doesn't like to be touched too much. I'm sad I'm going to miss out.

Does anyone else have a cat like that? I think it's so odd.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how painful to feel you are too busy to catch that little glimmer. 
   I hate having to go out to work when Mouse is looking for cuddles in the morning, and I am met with a cat that wants cuddles most morinings so I am incredibly lucky.  My girls were more hit or miss and one of them was definitely more picky and it would be very hard missing out on her lovey moments.

I hope that once you manage to sit down and be at peace in your home that Peanut hasn't lost the nead for a bit of  smothering and cuddling. 

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie is like that.  She only wants attention when I'm trying to do something. Sometimes (rarely), when I'm on the couch she will come up and cuddle with me for about 2 minutes, but again, that is very rare.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I got home from work last night the kids were in bed and my DH and Peanut were laying on the couch together. My DH hogged all the extra attention. I guess I have to share Peanut once in awhile. ;)

Last edited: