I'm going to beat up Sarah!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a strong dislike for irresponsible people. I could see if she brought home a dog without telling you & it was like a stray dying on the street & she wanted to rehome him, but paying $500 for an old(not saying old is bad) retired breeder that is "tiny & cute" is stupid!

I hope you can work something out so that he's at least properly cared for until the day he dies.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry you are having this extra worry. One thing that occurred to me though was what kind of people would use a dog like this as a stud? Who were the mothers? What kind of puppies was he turning out? Who would buy them? There are so many questions along those lines!

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think he looks adorable!
Weird and unexceptable behavior on John's sisters part though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

If he's already shown food aggresion, I'm worried about Lava Girl when she comes and learns how to crawl
I wouldn't let that dog out of my site around any kids.
Yeah I know. He's a little snot. I would never leave him alone with any kid. John just says hes old and grumpy. But he has some major dominance issues that need to be worked out. Sarah is already complaining that he stinks to much.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Why would she bring an animal into a home that isn't hers?
That is kinda weird.
Because she doesnt think and doesnt realize that I have alot on my plate right now and I dont need a badly behaved little dog running around my house. I really dont think she's planning on going anywhere any time soon either.

Originally Posted by gemlady

He probably realizes he'd be better off with you and John!
Probably. He's starting to win me over.
He is cute in a funny way. And he is so little (4 lbs) and he just loves me.

Originally Posted by pushylady

I think he's cute!
You're right to be po'd though. That girl sounds incredibly immature, and spoiled. $800 allowance?!
Yeah Johns parents are pretty wealthy. They are currently paying for the rent at his pplace because he cant work and he would have to get rid of the goats if he cant keep that place. They spend money like its going out of style. Plus they will give any of there kids anything they ask for. John doesnt ask them for anything unless he needs to borrow some money and then he pays it back. I think he is the only one who actually works on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by JulieKit

Wow that is a very interesting combination. I dont find the little guy ugly at all, just interesting.
He definately has the Yorkie look, nice shiny coat, of Yorkie texture. His body looks more Yorkie, but the face is a bit thicker, and Chihuahua like. He has the Yorkie ears only very exaggerated. Nice puppy.
nd an 800 dollar allowance? Come on I dont even make that much in two weeks and I have to work my butt off!!!
I definatly see the yorkie in him. The fur is defintly yorkie the face is chihuahua though. I dont make that in 2 weeks either.

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I think he's adorable!!
He doesn't look like he's 12 years old.
I'm sorry you don't like him

She should have at least consulted with you about bringing him to your home though.
Its not that I dont like him its the fact that I wasnt asked about wether it was ok for her to get him in the first place. I do like him more now but he is a pain with the other dogs.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

I have a strong dislike for irresponsible people. I could see if she brought home a dog without telling you & it was like a stray dying on the street & she wanted to rehome him, but paying $500 for an old(not saying old is bad) retired breeder that is "tiny & cute" is stupid!
I hope you can work something out so that he's at least properly cared for until the day he dies.
John is talking to her about letting him take Peanut or letting their older brother take him. We will see. I think shes already loosing interest because he smells bad.

Originally Posted by jennyranson

I am sorry you are having this extra worry. One thing that occurred to me though was what kind of people would use a dog like this as a stud? Who were the mothers? What kind of puppies was he turning out? Who would buy them? There are so many questions along those lines!
Around here you can sell any small fluffy mix breed for at least $500 it doesnt matter what breed they are. People just like them. So he was being bred to according to Sarah chihuahuas, poodles, shih tzus and yorkies.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Around here you can sell any small fluffy mix breed for at least $500 it doesnt matter what breed they are. People just like them. So he was being bred to according to Sarah chihuahuas, poodles, shih tzus and yorkies.
[/quote]

That is horrific

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Awww! He's so ugly he's cute!! I like those big ears
what a cutie!

But I dont blame you ONE bit for being angry.......that is just SO not right. Good luck hun.