I'm going to be gone for a lil while .......

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We moved into our new house this past weekend and I am having my Internet service disconnected until we get the computer and everything else that goes with it to the other house and then I will need to have service put in at our new house and who knows how long it will take to get all this done.I am going to miss you all and miss this site.I'll be back though through relatives computers

Cats are doing good.Ashley who is 4 months now has had no problems with the new house or move.Max who is almost 6 has had a hard time but is coming around today.He is mainly in our bedroom were he hangs out but he did come out today to say hello
All and all they are adjusting well as are we.

Hope everyone is well and I'll be back soon ( I hope )

-Kelly-

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Don't forget to post pics of the new place and each furry's newly staked out territory/fave hiding spot!!

Good luck unpacking and setting up!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was thinking about you Kelly and how your move went! Im glad eeverything is good and hopefully you will have the PC set up in no time.

Big kisses to your baby kitty cats and and special loves for Max. Sometimes the older ones are more set in their ways and change is harder.

My move will be coming up if not the end of this week, the beginning of next, FINALLY!!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new home...and the fact that all are adjusting...get settled in and hurry back!
Linda