I'm going on a cruise!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I am still sooooo excited! I'm headed to the mall in search of a dress now...wish me luck! I'm so full of planning ideas and things. Like what kinds of pics I missed last time. There certainly won't be any bathingsuit pictures like Kathernine's though!
Don't want to scare anyone! I'll deffinately check out that website tonight! Thanks for suggesting it!
Oh don't be silly! I bet you're one hot mama in your suit, so don't hold back on us!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Oh don't be silly! I bet you're one hot mama in your suit, so don't hold back on us!
Ok maybe a chest up one!
I'm seriously considering some protien shake diet my friend was telling me about. Mostly I'm just gonna have fun! It's just a little frustrating shopping right now...I am so not athletic for a few reasons...so when it comes to bathing suits and gowns, I get a little down. Wanna come help me find a gown!?!

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet you will look wonderful!!! Go have lot's of fun and post some pictures of some hot men on the ship!!

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yippie for you!!! I'm jealous. We went on a cruise in 2005, a week before hurricane katrina hit because we ported in New Orleans. You'll have a blast. That cruise critics site really helped me prepare for alot and gave me an idea of what to expect. What cruise lines will you be traveling on?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're going on the Carnival ship Fascination. I've been doing a lot of reading off the cruise critics website.

Keep your fingers crossed I find a dress this weekend. Last Saturday in the local area was completely fruitless! A friend who understand my challengs and I are going up north this weekend where there are better and more shops. I'm taking all volunteers who want to help though!
Shopping can be such a pain in the neck, but dressing up never is!

Oh and I don't know about taking pics of any hog guys for ya, DH might not like that!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

We're going on the Carnival ship Fascination. I've been doing a lot of reading off the cruise critics website.

Keep your fingers crossed I find a dress this weekend. Last Saturday in the local area was completely fruitless! A friend who understand my challengs and I are going up north this weekend where there are better and more shops. I'm taking all volunteers who want to help though!
Shopping can be such a pain in the neck, but dressing up never is!

Oh and I don't know about taking pics of any hog guys for ya, DH might not like that!
Ohhh I wish I could go shopping with you!!! I love helping others shop...and shopping for myself!

I've been on the Fascination before. It's a lot of fun, I KNOW you'll have a blast!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Ohhh I wish I could go shopping with you!!! I love helping others shop...and shopping for myself!

I've been on the Fascination before. It's a lot of fun, I KNOW you'll have a blast!!
Cool! Next time we take one I'll have to get your advice on other ships to try out!