I'm getting bottle babies... I love my boyfriend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Both kittens have gotten weaker all day but they're still alive. They're in a box of their own with warm water bottles under the towels. I try to feed them every 20-30 minutes. Othello eats a little bit and Juliet will swallow a tiny amount of formula. I'll give the pedialite a try.

fosterkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
are you using a bottle or a syringe? I used a syringe, that way you can kind of force feed it, they don't have to suck. I hope they pull through.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to read about Othello. I had a soft spot for the little fella as I love that name. RIP Othello.

Secondly, well done for taking these babies in. Sounds like you are working hard over here so good luck and lots of good vibes to you.

Please babies...your foster mommy is doing everything for you...come on guys...get strong!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Have you put any corn syrup on her nose?
I put a tiny bit of caro syrup on her gums a little while ago as I read that's a good idea, and got some pedialyte in her. I've never seen a kitten with as much will to live as this little girl. I hope she pulls through... she's a fighter.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forgot to add, the other two boys are strong and very chubby and doing very well. John took one look at little Hamlet and said "he's mine, we're keeping him"... lol.

hillybean

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for taking the little kitties in

I'm sorry to read that you had one to pass. Two going strong and the little girl being a fighter (come on little girl!) is a good sign. Keep up the good work
!

LOL! Already have a home for Hamlet then, huh
Please keep us posted on Juliet.

-hilly