I'm feeling quizly today.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a 25 too. Lord help me if anyone broke into our house because EVERY noise as night I figure it's the cats! And, I grew up in an old house so I know what a house settling sounds like. Walking home alone at night would freak me out, depending on the neighborhood, and I DON'T like walking up stairs in the dark. The stairs that I grew up in gave me a very strange feeling when I walked up them in the dark. My dad installed a switch at the bottom and one at the top, and I would have to turn the stair light on, go to my room, turn that light on, then turn the stairs light out at the top of the steps. I have no idea where that came from but I felt I was being followed. So, I think I'm more of a scardy cat than I thought. I really think they should have had the option to vote for "nope..not scared...just the cats!"

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your score is: 0

What does your score mean?

Do you even have a nervous system? It doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t matter how loud the bang or creak is as youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re trying to nod off – you donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t even flinch. Even if youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s just Hollywood at its best and that itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re definitely someone weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d want by our side when things go bump in the night!

I guess that's what I get for spending about $2000 on horror movies in one year.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's something truly disturbing. Watching you cat sit on the end of the bed watching/stalking something that you can't see!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay for quizzlies!

\t\tYour score is: 30

What does your score mean?
\t \t \t\t
\t \t \t\t \t\t\tDo you even have a nervous system? It doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t matter how loud the bang or creak is as youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re trying to nod off – you donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t even flinch. Even if youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve just watched the scariest movie of all time, you know itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s just Hollywood at its best and that itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s over as soon as you turn it off. In other words, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re as cool as a black cat when it comes to scary stuff – it takes a lot more than a haunted house or a dark, spooky night to make you jump. Although it would be really boring watching a horror movie with you, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re definitely someone weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d want by our side when things go bump in the night!
\t \t \t\t