I'm disgusted

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She sounds like she really could use some professional help with that phobia... that is extreme overreaction. She can't drink out of a glass with a cat on it? I'm afraid of spiders and if one crawled on me I'd certainly jump and fling it right off of me
but the way she carries on is beyond a "normal" phobia. And now she's passing that on to her children, that's sad.

I'm so glad Tabby made her way into your home. I can't even imagine looking at that sweet little face and deciding to abandon her... some people truly must have no soul.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you sure your neighbor's wife is okay? I'm kind of wondering, because if a person is willing to mistreat animals, they're often willing to mistreat their family too. You can't stick your nose into their business too much, but... just keep your eyes open, in case you have to help her out someday.

She can't help her cat phobia, anyway. That just kind of happens, and you have to get over it slowly. I wonder if maybe her husband knew she was afraid of cats, and got the cat anyway...

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would have open a can of whoopa** on that couple. However, I am just like that, and I think your husband said exactly the right thing.

I'm glad someone so loving took that little baby in and now Tabby will have a great life like the princess she deserves to be!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

Are you sure your neighbor's wife is okay? I'm kind of wondering, because if a person is willing to mistreat animals, they're often willing to mistreat their family too. You can't stick your nose into their business too much, but... just keep your eyes open, in case you have to help her out someday.

She can't help her cat phobia, anyway. That just kind of happens, and you have to get over it slowly. I wonder if maybe her husband knew she was afraid of cats, and got the cat anyway...
That is what I am wondering because she is allowing her husband to do that. Wow....first of all, I would never be with anyone that abused an animal, much less thought of throwing it out the window!!! OMG!!!!

I am so glad Tabby is with you! It sounds like the little girl is on her way to recovering and is sooo lucky to have found you both!!

Keep us posted!!